
第一個心願 為你 把幸福堆積
天涯到海角 頭髮到呼吸
下一個心願 給你 最好的自己
再許個心願 我的愛把你佔領
這世上最重要的 不只是誓言
只要你常常記得 親親我的臉
我會永遠 記得這個今天
還有很久的那一天 我也要有你陪
~~~~~~~~~~~translate version ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first wish is a pile of happiness for you
from the corner of the world, from hair to every breath
The second wish is giving you the best of myself
One more given wish is that my love dwells in you
In this world, the most important thing is not only the vow
Just want you to remember my face dearly all over again
I will forever remember this very day
and also till that very long day, I want you to be by my side
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The above is parts of the lyrics from Taiwan Group - F.I.R
It's a very sweet, happy song.
For those who don't know the song, you can listen to this song here
I love to listen to happy songs,
I always believe that happiness can be influenced from happy songs.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
三個心願 ~ 3 wishes ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment